Thanks to the generosity of our fellow Whidbey Islanders and Puget Sounders, we are proud to offer scholarships to students who apply annually. Scholarships (minus the one for CHS seniors) cover the cost of tuition less the cost of materials for a workshop in one of the four mediums we offer below. The CHS Senior Scholarship is open to seniors at Coupeville High School seeking to pursue higher education at a community college or university.
- Fiber Arts Scholarship
- Mixed Media Scholarship
- Painting Scholarship
- Photography Scholarship
- Coupeville High School (CHS) Senior Scholarship
The Pacific NorthWest Art School has been offering exceptional visual arts education to our community and beyond for 35+ years. We want to heartily thank all those who have supported (and continued to support) us through the years. Only 70% of tuition covers our operating costs. We depend on fundraising, individual donations and memberships to help cover the remaining 30%.
Won’t you please consider donating? The Pacific NorthWest Art School is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law; please consider us in your estate planning.