The Pacific NorthWest Art School is entering its 31st year of offering exceptional visual arts education to our community and beyond. We want to thank all those who have supported (and continued to support us) us through the years. Only 70% of tuitions cover our operating costs. We depend on fundraising, individual donations and memberships to help cover the remaining 30%. And that does not encompass upgrades such as a new floor, etc. Won’t you please consider donating? The Pacific NorthWest Art School is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.